|Rich Media||(Click and Impression)|
|Google Campaign Manager||Yes||Yes (Approval required)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Innovid||Yes||Yes (Approval required)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sizmek||Yes||Yes (Approval required)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Adform||Yes||Yes (Approval required)||Yes||No||No|
|Celtra||Yes||Yes (Approval required)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bonzai||Yes||Yes (Approval required)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Playground XYZ||Yes||Yes (Approval required)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Pixel and Survey
- All research pixels and surveys must be approved by SWM.
- If pixels or surveys are desired for a campaign, SWM must be informed at the time of booking.
- Invitations must be frequency capped at once per user per day or less.
- Please be sure to submit the correct tag format for the creative you wish to serve, such as iFrame tag for all standard and non-expandable Rich Media creative and script format tags for expandable/OTP type creatives etc.
- We do not allow any files from other domains other than approved vendors. Our cross domain policy does however, allow for XML files provided and they are submitted to SWM for security checks.
- In addition to hosting, SWM does not permit the use of click and impression tracking from non-approved vendors. (Please note that this does not include tracking systems that append parameters to the destination URL, such as Google Analytics).
- SWM does not permit any change to creative assets behind 3rd party tags or to the tag set-up once they have gone live unless arrangements are made with SWM.
- All material, including creative assets, pixels or beacons, that is eligible to serve on the SWM network must be SSL compliant.