The Freeze Frame ad experience allows advertisers to create and completely own a positive experience – for the entire time it is paused, which is 100% SOV of the big screen.
- Google TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- LG TV
- PlayStation 4 & 5
- Samsung TV
- Web (all browsers)
|7plus - Web and CTV (Live & VOD)
|3rd Party Ad Serving
|No - SWM Hosted only
|Creative Dimensions (px)
|1920 x 1080 (1080P)
|Max File Size
|All assets must be securely served (https://)
|Click here for full submission guidelines
Assets must be built using SWM’s template provided below. User guide for our templates can be found on slide 6 of the ‘Autoplay Overlay Ad Guidelines’ link.
|Freeze Frame Ad Guidelines
|Click here for creative guidelines
|Freeze Frame .PSD Template
|Click here to view and download .PSD template
|Final Creative Format
|Final artwork should be a single transparent .PNG export which includes imagery, logo, supporting text/CTA within the safe zone, and all other areas should be transparent. Background content and UI overlay should be turned off before exporting.
|• No Animations
• Creative assets may include imagery and logo, to be placed in the safe zone outlined in the .psd template
• There are 3 options of CTA text to choose from, as outlined in the template
Select an accent colour or gradient for the background rectangle that compliments your branding
• Final artwork should be a single transparent PNG export which includes imagery, logo, supporting text/CTA within the safe zone, and all other areas should be transparent. Background content and UI overlay should be turned off before exporting.
|• QR code to sit in safe area at 124×124 pixels or larger
• Client to create QR code
• Include a CTA to encourage users to scan the QR code
|• No 3rd party tracking is allowed on this ad unit as it is a bespoke product running on CTV
• QR code tracking: Please contact your account manager prior to creating your QR code if you require SWM to provide QR tracking capabilities